Email me

Friday, February 20, 2009

Urban Decay 7

Part 7: The Urban Babysitter.

(If it’s your first visit here and this doesn’t make sense, you might need to go back and read parts one through six. If it’s your first visit here and this does make sense, then… y’know… congratulations).

Keith Urban became a father recently, and he’s commendably committed to the job. Keith believes that, like playing guitar and drinking, the more you practice, the better you get. So when my mate David had a barbecue a couple of weeks ago and invited about fourteen thousand children, Keith was only too happy to help out.


Hey, kids!


Uncle Keith is here!

First person to shoot him off the top of the bin gets a new bike!



2 comments:

kiki said...

you didn't give them a bike did you?

blue sky said...

This is my first visit! Your sense of humor is incredible! I had no idea you could bake a CD! Keep up the great blog! I can only imagine what you will do to his new CD! Thanks for the laughs!