Email me

Friday, February 13, 2009

My, What A Big Disc You Have, Sir.

Or: Songs And Dongs

Okay, so my mates Sierra Fin have released an EP called Shake Stare Sleep.
There’s squillions of reasons why you should buy a copy, the most important of which are listed below:

Reason One: It’s Really Bloody Good.
If you like talent, music, and rocking with the intensity of a thousand suns, that is.

Reason Two: They’re Hot Bitches.
And they’ve all promised me that if you buy their EP, they’ll send you nude photographs of themselves.


Reason Three: There’s A Gigantic Stylised Penis On The Cover.
I’ve now dubbed it “The E-Penis”. Because I’m hilarious.


It’s even better when you’re flicking through the racks at your local, and they’ve stored it spine-upwards. Good Morning!



http://www.myspace.com/sierrafin

8 comments:

nat said...

wow. A calligraphic script penis. Shame. I prefer my penises in Comic sans.

Anonymous said...

it would definately make me buy it as I love c&*$. Thanks for the heads up JoBlogs.

Jo said...

Nat - as long as it's 36-point, man.

Anonymous - Snap! I love c&*$ too! Nothing makes me want to use the top row of my keyboard like c&*$.

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I believe Frosty has agreed to send out nude pictures of himself with or without proof of purchase. *shiver*

Anonymous said...

I'll buy one at least half of them are single....

Anonymous said...

If I buy a copy will they send me nude photos of you?

Jo said...

They don't have nude photos of me yet.