Email me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Every Day For A Year #14

(If you want to see some back-story for this caper, check it here. If you want to see the most politically significant short film ever made, check it here.)



Well, it’s been a long time between drinks* as far as Frosty’s daily photographs are concerned. He’s still been taking them every day, it’s just that his work is currently busier than Mr T at a Fool Convention, and there’s a gaping vortex where his bathroom used to be. All highly relevant, you say. Show us the freaking pictures, you say. You smell amazing, Jo, you say.


First, though, some housekeeping. I forgot to mention that in the middle of December, Frosty had to take his regular camera in for repairs. Ever-diligent, the poor thing made do with a digital SLR between this shot from the last batch and one of the seagull on the rock below.


One more thing before we get to the beautifully-composed rectangles of tops. I thought I’d throw you some pre-prepared reactions to the shots, just in case you haven’t had your coffee yet, but are still interested in some enlightened artistic expression. Just pick the most suitable reaction and say it out loud, maybe with your hand on your chin, or a slow diagonal nod. I went to art school. That’s how they do it. Feel free to mix and match:


“I hope those underpants are clean”.


“Oh, I see! If you look closely, it’s the vapour-trail of an aeroplane! Marvellous”.


“Jesus. That’s a fountain. Jesus”.


“That reminds me – I’m late for my origami class”.


Right. You’re ready now. Enjoy.




*I mean that metaphorically. It’s been a very short time between actual drinks. There’s an excellent chance I’m drunk now.


























No comments: